Monday, July 03, 2006

Poor Information to Manage Your Anger /Societal Programming/Social Conditioning

Badboy uses the Matrix analogy I hear. I wouldn't know the details of how he relates this as I don't take workshops, but I think he's chosen a good analogy.

A quote from Tyler Durden: "social conditioning dictates only a certain kind of guy gets the hot women right.....that's not the case....if you know what to look for you'll see which guys have the girls...."

There's no conspiracy and no individual to blame, but it's just the sum effect of all media and culture in the world and its insinuation regarding success in getting women. That's your 'societal programming'; it's what your mind is conditioned with and it's such shit, that unless you are in the community, you're fucked.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home