Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Video crazy MM, BB, RSD

Now as I said, I don't pay for it :) ........ (meaning I don't pay money to anybody to help me with The Game, be it products or services - 'cause that's my preference. I look at what various people are saying, then take and leave bits of their advice according to what I think is good , then create my own methods and ways of doing things - that way you create your own style (no pun intended).

One thing that long timers in the community must be thinking.....

Isn't this all becoming a bit too mainstream - all losing it's cool and underground feel which I suppose went a long time ago? That might be a rhetorical question.

For the newer guys going out there learning from these big names... especially when it comes to canned material and openers - it must be the fucking worst thing in the world to go up to a gal and repeat what some other guy has just said!

"...Excuse me, I need a quick female opinion on something, ...."

I only need the inspiration of knowing what is possible, not a blueprint to copy.

I think the above are all excellent organisations. From what I've heard, RSD seem to have the biggest level of criticism levelled against them, but I don't endorse that view, it's just what I've seen in various places online.

It's funny seeing what a big business this is becoming; how MM put up some funky promo videos (which are great btw), then suddenly BB has something too, then RSD has some video testimonials. They all watch each other pretty closely, that's clear.

Clearly they are all competing commercial interests - which has implications for what they claim they deliver for you.

I would say that after reading Maniac High or some of the other great material out there, if you still don't get it, even if these MM, RSD and BB guys stick their head up your arse and shout it at you, you still won't get it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home