Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Oh yeah, I remember that I wanted to get this following point down:

Sometimes when you are out and about, but not specifically to do pickup, you see opportunities everywhere but don't try to do anything, though you feel relaxed and superconfident, knowing that if you wanted to you would stand a very high chance of executing a good pickup - you feel relaxed and comfortable in your ability.

Then after a while of not doing pickup, when you then go out specifically to do it, you don't feel as relaxed anymore. Suddenly there is a nagging feeling of outcome dependence in the back of your mind, a voice that says 'What if I've lost my ability? What if I can't cut it anymore? If this one doesn't work may be I'm not as great as I thought I was.'

These thoughts are totally illogical, they just show your mental flaws as a human being, because once you've pulled off atleast one great pickup, you are forever changed. Though your confidence levels may ebb and flow, deep down you are imbued with a special knowledge and self belief that few guys will ever know. You may 'leave the community', get into other things, stay with one girl, but you know what you can do - you can't forget it even if you wanted to.

I'm glad that before the seduction community started I did do just that; pulloff some great pickups, without anyone telling me how to do it and without me understanding very well how I did it. May be that makes me a natural.

Also, may be some PUAs don't notice this subtle mental flaw I talk of. They are simply relaxed and superconfident WHENEVER an opportunity presents itself, even after a break from the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home