Monday, June 19, 2006

Thoughts about opportunity in THIS game

This weekend the sun came out in force, the city had a real summer feel and opportunities abounded.

Once your game starts getting good, once you see the results and realise the implication of your skillset, a mind trip happens......

I often find myself thinking; “shit in just 1.5 hours I picked up this stunner, I could that again in a few hours,,,, over days and a few weeks, I could build a proper harem". probably 2 weeks no problem.

There is one place I like in particular in London (I strike anywhere as it happens but...) - Bayswater or Babewater; this place has so much daytime opportunity for lovers of continental women it is almost too much to take in.

On Saturday evening there is/are some rich kid/kids that hang(s) out on the street just before the Starbucks. Once I saw one of this group had a black 360 Modena letting the engine idle for sheer pose value of the sound - another time I saw one of this lot had a Mclaren Mercedes SLR - a serious piece of machinery if you know about such things

IT WAS SATISFYING TO SEE that none of them had any top looking women around them!

And on another note, anybody who thinks the 360 Modena is a great styled car, is obviously only a label junkie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home