Wednesday, June 28, 2006

As of yesterday or the day before, it felt like a watershed in the development of my game. In the end I just collapsed with exhaustion after days of solid gaming. I really feel like a player at the moment, it's a certain feeling you get when you're flicking through your smartphone's contacts app. - especially when one of the entries is a Spearmint Rhino dancer.

I'm gonna take a few days break now, offload all my new insight and knowledge, think about it, make some adjustments, then go out again. I think I've got some unique stuff, things that nobody else is doing. No matter how long you've been playing the game, you can always take it to a new level, a new plateau, a new place of insane levels of ability in picking up women - who and in situations where, you never thought it could it be done.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.

4:05 PM  
Blogger London Pickup Artist said...

I'm starting a new campaign to pickup and have sex with beautiful lapdancers - without paying.

Nearly finished the strategic planning. Mission starts Sunday.

5:07 PM  
Blogger London Pickup Artist said...

There has been a problem with the mission planning.

The onslaught will begin soon though.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home