Sunday, June 25, 2006

just a few thoughts, crap grammar and typos

I'm gonna sort out this blog, make the time stamps right, make it well written without typos and crap grammar, the vernacular allowing..... bear with me, I'll get round to it, I do actually know how to spell and write.

I have years of material that I could put down, because when I go through many of my experiences I learn something new each time I recall them in detail.

One thing I'd like to do is praise Tyler's free seminar audio - this is an outstanding contribution to the community - not just because it's a free resource. Even if it cost somebody money it would still be good - I've listened to it many times, I don't have to see the guy operate to know he must be a damn good player - even if people say bad things about him and RSD.

To be a good player, especially when you have a small handful (or even a large handful) of bitches to manage, you really have to be on top of your life in all areas, not just the game - that's what I think anyway.

The way I do it is to sometimes take myself out of the game for a few days, when it's becoming too difficult to manage all my girls. Usually it's because of administrative crap in my life that's wasting my life and energy, but once I get on top of that - it's back to the game

I know a lot of the leading PUAs talk about being in state and not in state - and when you're not in state, how to get in state - when I'm way out of state I may make a half hearted attempt - but I know that's not good enough.

One of the things I'm realising is that being a good PUA is totally compatible with a top lifestyle - what I mean is that to be good, you can't do it unless you are physically super healthy, well organised, able to manage your time, eating right and not wasting your energy worrying about things. I mean these are just good general traits to have than any person would want, but a player must have these abilities in abundance - this is another thing that is making me so drawn to the game - it's the most well-rounded, healthiest game around.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home