Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Sian LLoyd - Weather Presenter - Failed to Sarge

I was walking down one of the more upmarket streets in Camden Town, when I saw Sian Lloyd the weather presenter - infamous for her luscious lips and large mouth - according to some (probably the guys who've sampled her attributes already).

I had a momentary thought process blockage though, I forgot I was a PUA and instead muttered some totally lame crap:

me: "excuse me are you a weather presenter"
Sian: "yes I am"
me: "I think you're really good"
Sian: "thank you, that's very nice of you", as she carries on walking in the opposite direction

I know it was a pathetic performance from me, but atleast I didn't ask her for an autograph.

My behaviour was pathetic because I clearly established a subtext where she had a higher value than me. You can't pickup any woman like that, yet alone a famous one.

I should have said that when I was younger I fantasized about getting my cock and balls in her mouth all at once.

From now on I will never forget who I am. Lesson learnt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home