Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Bitch Management System

Now that I have a small harem of 4 bitches, I was thinking that there could be a use for a software application for PUAs. Basically it should run on smart phones and all the major mobile platforms. You log the data and it gives like a nice calendar view with reminders like, 'Latvian bitch 2' - you've spent 4 hours with her over 3 different days, you've only got 3 hours left or it's LJBF time. Get the idea?

It came to me when I started to realise how just how smooth and efficient you've got to be to 'manage' lots of girls at once. I had a load of ideas on what it should do, then I thought, you've got to be joking - I dunno, may be sometime, but not now.

I don't know why I put this in, just a random thought I guess:

Like Style said, in The Game, many guys consciously think of what they are doing as indeed a game - it protects you emotionally from any fallout and it means rejection doesn't bother you.

I may put the preceeding paragraph somewhere else and my add own angles, because inner game is a big subject and this view from Style is a bit simplistic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home