Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Tyler Durden promotional seminar audio - Outstanding

I've said this before, but I'm saying it again.

I know Thundercat thinks RSD are fucking assholes and I know that Tyler has not had a great

If you are say an AFC or someway along the RAFC scale, I would get this audio and listen to it over and over again.

It's 1:53minutes. You listen carefully to what he says. Change some of your internal programming and do what he says. I fucking guarantee you will fuck loads of women soon.

If Tyler's new ebook is as good as this, I might get it and change my rule about paying for products.

This Tyler dude has to be sharp. Rather, I would maintain that there's no congruence in the view that the person saying those words is not for real.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home