Wednesday, July 19, 2006

AAA - Approach Anxiety Annihilation - a special place indeed

Tonight I was so in state I was just on another plane, totally unstoppable. Even the best grand masters have AA, they just learn to deal with it better.

Tonight I just killed it dead, it feels like liberation. The splinter in my mind has gone - disappeared.

It's amazing to think, that only members of the community will ever get to know what AAA feels like in their lifetime. Of the entire male sex on this planet, we are the only people who will ever experience that feeling of liberation. Isn't that profound.

Even a natural will get fucked up at some point - he will succumb to social conditioning at some point I bet.


For a long time now I've tended to shun the teenage mutant wanker parts of the west end. AMOG square n' stuff. For a change, I thought I'd revisit some of my former territory. It was great fun and it was so much fun feeling the superiority I had over the shitheads around me.
I bet those tossers go home and wank off.

If attraction is an emotional and biological response base

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home