Monday, August 28, 2006

Loveable JGirl approaches me during Notting Hill Carnival - I feel inspired once more.

she's funny and cuddly - just wonderful.

Her English is fucking crap - but that's half the fun - communicating. She's a fashion student or designer.

Well, any good looking girl that approaches me with a question is dead meat. May be she was a girl pickup artist? I should have said "Girl, I am a pickup artist too! This is divine providence, we were made for each other.".

Her opener was appalling, but I liked her look, so I played along. Who closed who here?

Fully close with a nice trip, kiss, phone, email close. In fact she asked for my email address first before I asked for anything.

How nice it is to not have to approach for a change. This has happened to me before. I put this down to the extensive energy work I did in the morning, which allows me to attract girls without talking.

I admit that sex here or any kind of day2 is virtually impossible. She's going back in a day. I pushed hard to get her back to my place - but I got more than pre-LMR.
I've made a lovely friend though.

Edit test

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home