Saturday, August 12, 2006

Close a girl who says she's 17

Does age matter?

Of course it does, she is likely to have a tighter pussy at that age.

Now this was a really unusual pickup - ..... I'll say why later.

Often I say to myself, I'm not going to try anything now, I need some peace for a while, I don't want to pickup any girls now, then I see something that's too damn interesting to say 'pass' to and just go for it. This is what happened here.

I wouldn't say this was a 'pickup'. I mean I didn't take the girl anywhere after closing her. She did invite me to a gig with her friends, but I said no - I don't want to appear to be easy:)

What happened here, is that I am extremely knowledgeable about the music she is into. She was just amazed the way I could talk to her about 'her music' demonstrating amazing breadth and depth of her fave stuff- we just gelled really well. Also I told her 'look I'm not trying to pick you up or anything' :) , which made her comfortable I suppose (then we swapped phone numbers at the end lol )

We merely just talked and built up a great rapport, then I number closed her and left. I was suprised when she said she is 17, but I don't care. I think she could be an interesting friend, we could just swap mp3s if that's all she wants.

It was a good power trip when I closed her though, I must admit when I drove away I did wonder what it must be like to fuck her, but I'm not sure I want to.

You see a good pickup artist knows that such girls have value, in that they can be doors to another world of opportunity. For example, if she doesn't want to be one of my girls, we can just go to clubs together and she can help me get other girls - Ask Mystery about that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home