Thursday, August 10, 2006

Today I prepared that Thai cutie for eventual pickup

I went there and prepared her by getting her attracted to me, by telling stuff about me to get her into me - flipping the right attraction switches. Stuff about how interesting I am - which is true! I am the most interesting person ever I think. I mean I know so much as well - I suprise myself even. I have told her about my trip to Singapore.

She is just starting to warm up now. Another few days and I'm gonna play my ace card then she'll be easy to pick her up and carry her away with me. I've created firm foundations for this seduction; being friendly and social to her other regulars in the shop, making her laugh and smile for me.

I am motivated by the thought of pushing my dick deep into her fabulous sexy bottom. Those jeans she wears - man this is gonna be good. She wears little makeup, almost in a dumb AFC way I was about to blow it and say she had beautiful lips - luckily I stopped myself. She is so sweet and innocent and loveable - I can't wait to sleep with her. I usually don't make predictive posts - stuff that's wishful thinking, I will allow it in this case only though.

My sense of vibe I get when talking to a girl however has got so good, I know when the battle's won. I bet this girls day to day life is so dull - I am going to fill her with excitement. She would make a wonderful girlfriend I'm sure, but I would turn her on to stripper heels and other great stuff to wear during the day to make her revel in her sexuality, and make other guys pant like dogs when they see her. Once in a while it's healthy to dream about a girl and allow your mind to think ahead and wander - the inspiration later carries you on through to greater heights in enjoying women that you thought could never be achieved. So dream a little bit - but only a little - then get on with it and do it.

This vibe I talk of, if you keep practicing talking to and opening women, following the advice of the great minds in pickup, you will develop this sense of vibe I swear. It's like magic barometer - you know what's going down next - you know when you've got her.

No more predictive posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home