Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I am taking a break for a few days...

...about 3 days atleast probably.

No more pickup for a while. Like body builders who only grow when they rest, I need some time off to think about things. As I said before, a good pickup artist is on top of his life in all areas. Like Fred Durst says in a Limp Bizkit song "better stay on top or life will kick you in the ass".

I will get round to sorting out this template, re-write the half written scraps and make it all proper. Please forgive my half finished sentences and typos. I write only when I feel like it, when I feel I need to express something badly - which creates unfinished works - sorry.

Been listening to a Ross Jeffries interview. I must say I've got respect for this guy, eventhough his target audience is a bit different to Mystery/Badboy. I've decided this Ross dude is pretty cool. I like his current add on www.seduction.com but he should have used better looking models, and may be he should have had a picture of a model sucking his dick - to make his claims more authentic.

During this break, I've had another mindtrip, one that I have had before. The opportunity for picking up women in London is fucking mind expanding dude. Everytype of fucking pussy you could ever wish for is right here, infront of you everyday. The only limitation is your own daring, your mind and energy.

My list of bitches in my smartphone is getting big now. If anyone wants to write that Bitch Management System application I'll be happy to spec it out, but I can't be fucked to code it. I want to be banging beautiful bitches, not coding.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly, can achieve greatly"
(FS quoting JFK)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home