Sunday, August 06, 2006

There are no failures - only experiences - Learning to be philosophical

I read this somewhere, I'm not sure if it's a Mystery quote or not. This is another one of those mind trip moments, where when you truly understand this statement, it feels so great and liberating.

I also read "EVERY FAILURE/REJECTION WAS A BRICK IN MY PALACE". This is so true I can't praise whoever said it enough.

Today was a nice day - another watershed in my development as a pickup artist - where I just floated around and effortlessly opened and picked up women all over the place.

This game is the true sport of kings - of that I'm convinced. The skills I have and the knowledge I learned will serve me well for the rest of my life however long or short that turns out to be.

The thing about the THE GAME is it is the most natural thing in the world. The people who started the community, we owe them a great debt, because they created a movement where there was a road map fulfilling our most fundamental biologically necessary desires.

Those outside the community just muddle along, stiffled and somehow make do. What a terrible life that must be. You just muddle along, confused, in the dark, suppressed - unhappy. I'm so glad I got into this.

This game encompasses my true nature, there is nothing I could ever want more than to have fabulous women in my life on merit. That's what I want - and the 'on merit' bit is VERY important to me. I want to win babes, I don't want them to fall into my lap by some random act of luck. The satisfaction of winning a women yourself gives you amazing confidence that permeates all areas of your life.

I detest shit like dating agencies online shit and such crap - I am vehemently opposed to that.

The game is not easy - especially for newcomers, success comes in dribs and drabs, but over time it does get easier, so stick with it. Though sometimes the game is not easy, you need to be philosophical and accept the outcomes. If you messed up or somehow a girl didn't take the bate, you have to accept, you did your thing, and that was the result. If you can accept it you can get better - so learn to accept your results and appreciate them - this way you will reach your goal. Sometimes if things didn't work out, you say "she is a bitch away, or a lesbian". I have felt like this at times, but the real truth in these circumstances is that I didn't do it right. From accepting this I can then learn, then I become a master.

You learn how to deal with women, you learn how to call them, you learn how to sense when they're giving you crap, you learn how to get rid of them, you get effective, you get over disappointments you keep you're eye on the money, you get results.

For me personally, everytime I see any guy with the type of babe I would personally want to have - it fills me such energy and motivation i feel so alive. I feel sometimes like running up to the guy and bashing his head in, and just taking his girl away. I know that feeling - it is a feeling of heartache, but that's why I got into this. Because I deserve women like that.

I have waited a long time for the kind of women I deserve. I rather die than accept anything less.

I have become so sharp at dealing with women now, it becomes a pleasure - a pleasant distraction during the day, to call girls I know. To people outside the game, the clueless fucks outside (let's call them CFOs - not chief financial officer) if they are fortunate enough to get a phone number or something - they get nervous - in a previous life I have known this feeling. I am different person now, it really feels like A GAME - THE GAME. As Badboy says "you will start to like this game" - Yeah Badboy, I am starting to like it.

Though the game is not always easy (especially for newbies), it is always thought provoking, and always tells you things about yourself. What a great game this is.

On one other point. Style says in a promo audio for his annihilation method (which I know nothing about), that when he goes to a club or social place - he just sees the matrix, the codes floating infront of him, he has got to such a high level - that must be a good place to be Neil.

So, there is scope for improvement then.

The top people in this game are the new master race.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home