Monday, August 28, 2006

LondonPUA's patented DBP (Drive-by Pickup) technique

E-book to write - only kiddling!

Software is like sex - it's better when it's free.

All Pickup Products can be thought of as software.

But I will describe the techniques for free so others can follow in the tracks of my Toyo's.

Nobody does Drive-by better than me.

The car you drive is irrelevant, however you must be able to drive it well and feel good about driving it. If your car is a piece of shit, if you really like it, that's all that matters.

BUT

If anybody out there has a Enzo/F60, get in touch, because I can make better use of it than you in this game - I will show you what your machinery is capable of achieving.

I tailed an Enzo down the A40 once - when it went under Hanger Lane - the sound was incredible through the tunnel - any girl would just get wet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home