Saturday, August 12, 2006

One of my worst approaches, a total disaster - blown out bad

I’m glad this happened, because I need to analyse the mistakes to make sure they don't happen again.

The target was very attractive - I'd say late 20's early 30's max. She had a Eurasian look.

This girl was a label tart - and she had serious attitude - I'm not saying an attitude problem, but she was hard work. With this kind of target you can't fuck up your approach or do anything wrong internally with your mind or externally with your actions - or you are just going to get annihilated.

Well that's what happened, and for about 15 - 30 minutes I was quite fazed afterwards. Then I was back to normal.

I think Mystery could have pulled this woman, I think he would have liked her too. I'm gonna call her Mystery's babe.

This deserves some detail ... for later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home