Sunday, July 30, 2006

Chick crack, Jewellery and props - pua equipment

I have a funny thing to say about some specific types of chick crack.

There is great quote from Ross Jeffries...

Now I also think this is all shit like him, but funnily enough after I've learnt some of this stuff I ain't so fucking sure anymore dudes.

Some of it is really interesting - especially the Viking rune stones. This is serious shit man. I mean I get into it to pickup women and fuck them - so I learn it, rehearse how I'm gonna use it on them - then I start to find that this stuff is really quite amazing and actually might have some uses for myself in areas totally unrelated pickup.

I would say try the Viking Rune stones, get yourself a set - it's a fuck sight easier than Tarot Cards - which I'm not sure I want to get into - we'll see. If it can get you a relationship of sex with a girl that you really want it is surely worth it.

I mean for Scandinavian bitches it would be fucking ideal. I had a Swedish bitch once, I'm gonna call her up to practice on her.

I think it's good to know more than palm reading.

I bought a small book on dream interpretation - can't be fucked to read it though.

Ah fuck it, this is all getting a bit too crazy.

Does anyone know about this I Ching shit - this would be ideal for oriental women surely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home