Monday, June 12, 2006

RIE - Reverse IOI Embaressment - Mystery overlooks

I don't have Mystery's ebook so I may be wrong here, but going by his DVD clips he talks about two parts to fear of the approach or AA (approach anxiety) - that's not an accepted community acronym btw, but just what I call it, because it's such a big part of the game.

One thing that cracks me up is when he talks about in prehistoric times how so many people have died because they approached a woman that was taken and the owner or his friends 'smash your fucking head in and bury you' - that's why we all have this circuit in our heads he says.

Another thing he mentions is fear of foreign territories, as often being another component of approach anxiety.

One thing he misses is that a dude will often feel embarressed to make an approach because to do that means having to do something that will make it more or less obvious that you are interested in her. That is subtly different from fear of rejection, fear of foreign territories and the neuro circuit that Mystery talks about in his DVDs. The problem is that you feel embarrassed to imply interest in a women by virtue of your approach. I call this RIE.

I don't have this problem, because I don't give a shit what she thinks - most of the time. Actually there is more to it than not giving a shit, it takes an advancement in your inner game. Formhandle talked about this somewhere I think and I reckon it's good advice; don't waste your mental space thinking what a bitch is thinking when you are doing a pickup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home