Saturday, June 10, 2006

Today I fucked up a sure 8

Today I fucked up a sure 8. It made me feel good though, because the IOI I got was really flattering.

It's not that I got blown out by the target; a lone wolf model type Indian looking bitch in South Kensington, tall may be 5ft 8", slim, great face and long straight black hair, chic dress sense too.

The attraction was so strong, I felt I had her in the palm of my hand, on the end of my dick almost - what happened was that I blew myself out, as after I got strong IOI in the form of questions about me and nice smiles, we walked together for a while and then I ask her where she's heading, as we get to a bus stop.

At the bus stop she tells me she's going to meet a friend, we'll go by car I say, and then she says she's going by bus, in a way that I could easily have turned around, I've done it so many times before. I just became too self-conscious of all the people at the bus stop watching me trying to close the deal with this girl, so ejected - 'you fucking idiot', I said to myself.

It was just rustiness, countless times I've closed the deal in these situations, but I'm moving up a notch now, 6s and 7s don't interest me anymore, I want the best pussy available, that means >= 8 in my book.

Man I had that bitch sussed, instinctively I knew the battle was won, I felt the buying temperature soar.....it's just that if you fail to sarge for a while you sometimes make pathetic excuses and bail out.

The inspiration of that girl will last...atleast until tommorrow, but I won't screw up like that again.

What I like about this thing was that day I said to myself, right, I'm gonna drive around looking for a top piece of cunt and pull her right off the streets. It took me all of 10 minutes to find a suitable target. The efficiency with which I scanned for prey, it was cool and ruthless, the constant discrimination and rejection of substandard bitches in my mind. I feel like I've got special power - at times.

Ok so I fucked it up and then I had other things to do, but I do feel like I am superior to most of the male population, because I've succeeded many times before. To pull a top looking bitch off the streets is the benchmark. It requires a nerve and inner power greater than that required for club girls – IMHO

LESSON – even if you’ve had a lot of success in pickup, when you don’t do it for extended periods of time, some of your old limitations recur. It’s not a big deal, you just give yourself a bit of time to warm up, to come up to the standard you were used to.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It is very informative.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home