Monday, June 18, 2007

I got a great tanned rock chick!

I feel so proud of the achievement, because I've been to this club before and left alone. I felt a lot of pain then because I saw so many utter beauties. I get really angry when I see a girl that I think I deserve with someone else. I don't mean in a violent negative way, I mean more in self motivational way.

Once I almost did a full extraction in May in this place. In fact I saw that girl today and she said hello, but she wasn't much more than a 6. I got her out of the club, but she was drunk and I didn't do a proper job. This time I properly extracted a 7 - a great piece of work.

I'd like to tell guys who haven't got girls out of clubs for same night sex before:

Dudes, it's not impossible, you've got to go through a lot of crap and misery first though. You've got to feel frustration and confusion, you've got to go through the emotions of 'what the fuck to do I have to do to make this work'. Keep at it. Go out, fail, come home and think it out. Learn the lessons, work out how you would do better, and do it again. After each club visit, note all your feelings, look at some community forums (not too much though), internalise your revised actions. In your mind visualise new and past challenging situations and how you would react in the club. Just repeat this process and you will get there.

Remember, most guys will never get near a one night stand from a club. The famous 'one night stand', what a pervasive term from our popular culture that's been experienced by so few guys. Once you do one proper club extract for same night sex, something happens in your brain, new neural pathways are completed and you're no longer in the valley of darkness.

I laugh when I see Metallica's Frantic video - that's a dream for most guys. Thank god for me it's a reality gained through my own hard work and practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home