Thursday, July 20, 2006

Targeting - FMAC

I call the F for find T for targeting.

Targeting is overlooked as a skill because people think it doesn't require anything of you. I think this is

You have to decide what kind of girls you want. Really think about it.

I don't bother with substandard girls that I don't like the look of. This view is the result of my own personal success. That's what success does, you look at a girl in any situation, say a 7 and think, how many times have I succeeded in picking up a women of that calibre. In my case the answer is a high number, so I say to myself, why do I have to waste my time and energy (yes pickup takes plenty of that) on her, who am I trying to prove myself to.

The only time I will bother with girls that do not look stunning to my eyes are when I am doing warmups and practice. In club situations taking to average looking girls can be useful, but there's no way I'm aiming to stick my dick in them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home